Day 3 is a jam-packed affair with two trophy events, two satellites, a Survivor screening, and the infamous karaoke night.
Here is a look at the schedule for today:
- 12 pm: $235 6-Max 8-Game Championship $20K GTD
- 2 pm: $125 Main Event Satellite
- 5 pm: $125 Win the Button Tournament
- 7 pm: Survivor viewing party
- 9 pm: $185 + $35 Thursday Thrilla Mega Satellite
- 10 pm: Karaoke Night at EDGE nightclub
In other words, no matter what time you show up in the Capri Ballroom, there is going to be some poker to play. And if these events are not your speed, there is always the cash tables downstairs.
The non-poker portion of the evening is some high-quality stuff. Boston Rob Mariano has already been in Reno a day or two, but tonight he gets a partner in crime, as Tyson Apostol is en route.
So, get ready to bring your best 8-Game game to the table, be prepared to outwit, outsmart, and outlast the competition and, most importantly, have a really solid karaoke jam picked and ready to go.