The 5-Card PLO tournament broke to the final table with seven players remaining. In quick succession, Rick Konecny and Jordan Spurlin were eliminated.
- Seat 1: Jordan Spurlin - Eliminated in 6th Place ($450)
- Seat 2: John Marcoux - 110,000
- Seat 3: Anthony Summers - 282,000
- Seat 4: Albert Ng - 280,000
- Seat 5: John Skrovan - 347,000
- Seat 6: Rick Konecny - Eliminated in 7th Place ($289)
- Seat 7: Steven Strauss - 86,000
Konecny lost set over set to John Skrovan, and a couple hands later, Spurlin went all in from middle position. Anthony Summers reraised and was heads up with Spurlin. Spurlin was at risk with [th9h8d5dkc] against the [asqs9sac4c] of Summers.
The board ran out [qcjc9c5c2d] and Summers set Spurlin home in sixth place.